Helping Companies Benefit From Joint Venture Capitals
Some of the points that our firms look for in a potential investment:
- Strong management team
- Significant growth potential
- Ability to create value
- Ability to generate cash
- A clearly defined exit strategy Project Financing It takes the right team to properly structure the right financing for small and large projects from $100,000 to $500,000,000 or more.
We offer comprehensive solutions to commercial financing needs that are often unavailable to banks or traditional commercial channels. Our team has the experience and access to funding to successfully analyze and fund your project. We can cater to your unique circumstances and can structure financing very creatively based on assets, experience, projections, and the unique aspects to your project. Our capital partners provide a virtually limitless funding capacity. Whether your project is $100,000.00 or 100 million dollars, we have the resources to properly structure and fund your deal.
We can offer the following types of financing:
- Green financing
- Energy Financing
- Equity Financing
- Mezzanine Financing
- Debt Financing
- Joint venture Both Nationally and Internationally Debt Financing Solutions
Financing Criteria Senior Loan Size:
- $500K to $30M Subordinate/Junior Loan Size
- $500K to $10M Company EBITDA
- $500K Minimum for Subordinate/Junior Loans Company Type
Private Companies or Publicly Traded Location: US and Worldwide Financing Situations
- Growth/Hyper-Growth Capital
- Working Capital
- Dividend Recapitalization
- Bridge Loans
- Distressed/Turnaround Financing Solutions
- Asset-Based Revolving Lines of Credit, Accounts Receivables, Inventory (Wholesale and Retail), Purchase Orders
- Asset-Based Term Loans, Machinery and Equipment, Intellectual Property, Commercial Real Estate
- Subordinated Debt/Cash-Flow Term Loans, Cash Flow, Criticized Assets Growth Capital and Asset-Based Lending
Many small businesses don’t appreciate the sheer extent to which they can leverage their business assets and cash flow to secure funding Quality Consolidated Services has a proven and well-developed capability for providing working capital for small businesses. The firm can provide financing for almost any company with assets—including inventory, accounts receivable, purchase orders, machinery and equipment, commercial real estate, and intellectual property.
Hard Money / Private Money Loans
Hard Money Loans, Private Lenders, Special Circumstance Financing Structures are available for almost any type of commercial real estate or residential development that cannot be funded by the more traditional lender. Loans sizes range from $500,000 to $100 million on properties nationwide.
6 months to as long as 20 years. Interest rates are dependent on the risk analysis of each project, Most typically in the 9% - 15% range with fees starting at 2% to around 8% Quality Consolidated Services has many resources to structure your financing requirements. Please contact an account executive so he can determine the best way to finance your project. Rate and terms subject to change without notice.